[NSRCA-discussion] Bill Thomas and Tanic Packs

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Tue Jun 13 06:26:02 AKDT 2006

You're only as old as you feel-crap, I must be 90...  I asked that question
over 30 years ago.  Heck of a good guy-bow-legged cowboy and proud of it...

RS

BTW,  Since I drive by Brian of Tanic's house every day to and from work, I
finally stopped and said 'Hey'.  Nice guy.  He built a set of (2) 5S1P 5000s
and they are HORSES at 47.5 oz with FMA plugs(I provided).  Not going to fly
them until after the Kansas City contest this weekend with my old trusty
OMS.   Going to have to build something LIGHT for these babies....if they
don't change the rules soon... He emphasized not running them down more than
80% as most heat is generated as guys bleed that last bit out.

RS