[NSRCA-discussion] Rhett Miller

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Jun 12 18:15:41 AKDT 2006

In a message dated 6/12/2006 9:51:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
vanputte at cox.net writes:
He returned to pattern briefly in the late 80s with a borrowed plane. He flew
in my club contest, back in the Ft Worth area, 2 years running as I recall.
Then he left the pattern scene and that was the last I heard

Rhett actually didn't retire then.  He borrowed an airplane from Ron Chidgey
and came to the 1991 F3A Team Selection Finals that I CD'd.  He did not make
the finals.  I think he still lives in Texas.  I haven't seen him since.  His
father, also called Rhett still lives in/near Tallahassee, FL.

Ron Van Putte
Oh yeah, I do remember him at the TS in 91. I had moved to Fla then and that
was my one attempt at a TS tournament.

Matt