[NSRCA-discussion] Brett Wickizer

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Jun 12 16:25:57 AKDT 2006

In a message dated 6/12/2006 8:11:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
glmiller3 at cox.net writes:
Hi Ron,

Whatever happpened to Rhett?  I flew pattern back in the 70's in that
circuit--I was flying novice and advanced back then- when Rhett, Ron Chidgie
(sp), Don Lowe, Dave Brown and other now legendary names were flying...I
actually won my class in your contest a couple of years back then...Anyway,
I thought I saw Rhett in Dallas in the early 90's...I was just sport flying
but I thought I saw him come into a hobby shop there...never saw him flying
and haven't heard a word about him since the 70's  - I sure did like to
watch him fly back then!
He returned to pattern briefly in the late 80s with a borrowed plane. He flew
in my club contest, back in the Ft Worth area, 2 years running as I recall.
Then he left the pattern scene and that was the last I heard

MattK