[NSRCA-discussion] New radio

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sat Jun 10 11:04:15 AKDT 2006

Ed,
Nope, no stupid MP3 crap on this radio. It's all business. No Windows CE
either (I checked before I bought it). Just another reliable radio that will
last as long as my 7FG/K (which I still have and use). I still need to try
out the G3 PCM and wireless frequency selection, but so far everything is
very easy to use and it feels MUCH lighter than a 14MZ. I might fly with it
tomorrow. My only complaint is the gimbal springs. They really should
install the heavier springs right at the factory on a radio like this. I'm
told that in order to maintain my warranty, I need to send it in to Futaba
service to have the springs changed. That's a bummer when you get a new toy.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

BTW - Heavy Metal is coming out of my stereo right now (from the CD player -
NOT my radio)! <LOL>