[NSRCA-discussion] New radio

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 10:14:44 AKDT 2006

Hi Bill:
Yep, it's noisy alright.  I remember doing this around the house when I had
my first radios back in the 70's.  Used to really bug my older sister when
she was trying to listen to some of the local FM stations (hehehe).  But I'm
fully expecting that John will be blasting some heavy metal sound straight
from the 12Z's MP3 player into his stereo.

Ed