[NSRCA-discussion] Black Magic website updated

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 23:53:33 AKDT 2006

 Sounds really good. Thanks Emory

Emory Schroeter <emorydmd at earthlink.net> wrote:      Hey Mike,

  I had two electric Black Magic airplanes and now I am down to one. It flies great! Mike is very modest about his building abilities. The planes he builds are very impressive and his composite work is very good. If you have any interest in building one, I do not think you would be disappointed in any way. If you have any other questions about the plane, feel free to ask.

  Emory.