[NSRCA-discussion] Black Magic website updated

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Wed Jun 7 12:55:26 AKDT 2006

Mike that is very impressive ..... Do you gain most of your weight
advantage by careful balsa selection or use of strategic composite
interface?  Maybe that is an inappropriate question since there's no one
place to "Save" weight, but I'd still like to hear your thoughts.  You
obviously "Know" how to build light.

Thanks, Chris