[NSRCA-discussion] Black Magic website updated

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Wed Jun 7 10:37:12 AKDT 2006

Yes, Emory Schroeter has.

He used a Plett 30-10 and Tanic packs (3 lb packs). Final weight was 10 lbs 10 ozs. Would have been very close to 10 lbs with a Hacker/TP setup. I'll say it flew fantastic, ridiculous even, I'd let anyone else who saw it comment further.

It met an untimely demise in the Ocala contest. RIP. But...there is another.....

-Mike