[NSRCA-discussion] Help: Elevator Setup on JR10X

Shaun Carroll lv2fly at aapt.net.au
Sat Jun 3 14:59:46 AKDT 2006

Hi Dave
Had the same trouble with my PCM 10 (the first series PCM 10) tries all the
things you did and in the end found out that there was a time delay to the
output of Aux 3. the fix i used then was a 'Y' lead and with a digital servo
revered. the longer term fix and solid solution was to buy what we have over
here a JR/Groupner MX22. Best move ever.
Regards Shaun