[NSRCA-discussion] Help: Elevator Setup on JR10X

Michael Wickizer mwickizer at msn.com
Thu Jun 1 10:26:33 AKDT 2006

I had a similar problem with servos not matching on travel rates. The
problem I had was that we had the ATV function set very high for resolution
(120-140%), both sides the same just don't remember exactly what, then
adjusting rates to get the proper throws.

The problem went away when we decreased the ATV down to aprx. (95-100%),
once again both the same, and then using rates and mechanical advantage to
get the desired throws.  Both sides track exactly.