[NSRCA-discussion] Remote Glow Trouble

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Mon Jul 31 13:21:37 AKDT 2006

Remote Glow TroubleRan into this with a Mintor head on an OS 140RX.  I found removing the anodizing from the seat of the plug hole, where the plug washer sits was also necessary.  Check for a good ground from your engine lug through the ground wire to your jack in the plane.  I was using a Hangar 9 set up and found the ground wire had a great deal of resistance so I replaced it.
Ed M.