[NSRCA-discussion] Off line maneuvers

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jul 27 09:10:42 AKDT 2006

It probably will. Just watch for your wings being level. Ask your caller to
let you know if you have a wing down or up and if you are going in or out.
Biggest problem with drifting is usually in the entrance or exit radius of a
maneuver. It's real easy to fix with a bit of aileron if you are aware of
it.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com