[NSRCA-discussion] Knoxville TN Pattern meet !

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Mon Jul 24 10:30:07 AKDT 2006

Ed,

  You need to develop a glow-powered generator. The noise, smell, and oil would make the transition to electric less traumatic for some of us old-timers. You could sell two versions: OS power, or YS power. :-)

  Bob R.

Ed Hartley <roho3 at rcpattern.com> wrote:
          Yes indeed!, bring on your gas powered plane. You and I can park next to each other and near Scott so we can blow oil on his bird. I just can't imagine having an airplane where oil and such doesn't need to be cleaned off... Since I go back to Dennymite, Ohlsson Rice and Dooling days, I don't particularly like the electric silence, lack of smoke and a small amount of noise so I know it's running!

  Come to Knoxville, we've been told we have the most scenic site in the southeast! Just think, bring your family and they can go to Gatlinburg, Dollywood and help support some of poor hillbillies!

  Look forward to seeing ya'll!

Ed
roho3 at rcpattern.com