[NSRCA-discussion] Where are the Nats scores

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 22 10:33:04 AKDT 2006

Conditions were horrible on Thursday. Cold miserable rain, wind, fast moving
clouds the site was strewn with the remains of several EZ-UPS destroyed
during the week. Truly amazing that the flights were so good given the
conditions.

The E advantage was not as apparent on Thursday. A few of the very slow set
ups were flying at very large crab angles to hold the line. Earlier in the
week some E pilots cooked some gear trying to keep the pace as motors
demagged. Some pilots were also down on power at the end of flights due to
the extra power used to fight the wind.
The four strokers had power but not as much as they wanted since they were
ATVed down to make sound requirements. This was true even with the four
bladers!

Anthony