[NSRCA-discussion] Fast OS 160

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sat Jul 22 09:19:02 AKDT 2006

Marguerite,
 It's only fast at full throttle. You should be able to fly the Temptation at 1/2 ~ 3/4 throttle for most of the stuff in the sequence. I didn't have a lot of fun at the NATs. In fact, next year let's stay home and go in your pool. That will be more fun. See you at Sayre.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com