[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: AMA Pattern Nationals on-linereportingservice.

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Fri Jul 21 17:28:36 AKDT 2006

In the past we have had to wait months for a magazine article to come out to
see most of the details.  Now we have information coming daily via the AMA
web site and some on RCU and we are complaining?  The information is also
being supplied by a competitor, not just someone going to report.

I for one appreciate all that Eric has done to provide us with as much
information and pictures as he has.  If that were the last of it and nothing
else was to be published I would be disappointed as well.  However I am sure
more of the details will be given even before any printed article arrives in
our hands.

Thank you Eric,

Stuart Chale

  _____