[NSRCA-discussion] NATS

MargueriteVG at aol.com MargueriteVG at aol.com
Tue Jul 18 06:17:14 AKDT 2006

Hi Scott
  I guess it is not all that bad-- SWIMMING IN my pool when I should have
been at the NATS

I was a no show but just couldn't get in synch with my new plane a few weeks
before the Nats..How many in our group?

 IF Had my sequel I would have been very comfortable. WE also lost our field
a week before the nats..That was one of my problems..saved my practice till
the end!
SO with all the excuses  I just have to be content in the pool  ;)
  I will  see  you at Bob Nolls.  Yes I will get out and practice for sure
after it cools .. Our field is back in flyng condition.

GOOD LUCK I know it is very difficult to fly with these weather conditions.
You all deserve to win  WE have several excellent flyers in our group.

 It looks like we just  have no luck with the weather.. Pocono had if you can
find it you can fly it sky and now you have this.  HOT and humid
  Drink lots of water and keep your cool~~
Good Luck to all   and say hello  to  everyone for me
thanks
Marguerite

In a message dated 7/18/2006 7:01:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,