[NSRCA-discussion] D7 Travelers

Dave Harmon K6XYZ at valornet.com
Fri Jul 14 20:30:43 AKDT 2006

That's no rumor Dan..
It was great to see those guys again..we had a great steak dinner and a
hellova lot of laughs...on Ralph of course!
They held up well in the 100 degree temperature and unbelievable
humidity in spite of Ralph looking like an over cooked lobster..HAW!
We were sad to see them go..

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586