[NSRCA-discussion] D7 Travelers

Dan Curtis warrior523 at mchsi.com
Fri Jul 14 20:19:52 AKDT 2006

Just a note to all our D7 friends way out west.  Two of your favorite sons,
stopped by our club field here in Springfield, Missouri, this afternoon.  It
seems they are making an annual pilgrimage to a strange and wondrous place
called Muncie.  So you will be able to sleep easy tonight, let it be known
that their spirits are high and they managed to get in some much needed
practice at our field today.  Rumor has it that they were also able to fly
at the American Turf Flyers field in Broken Arrow, OK yesterday.  Ralph
DePalma and Lynn Burks did indeed stop by and as luck would have it our
field was occupied for the afternoon by pattern flyers and pattern flyers
only.  A good time was had by all and your ambassadors departed in good
spirits and headed in the right direction.

Dan Curtis