[NSRCA-discussion] Ideas?

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Jul 14 09:03:45 AKDT 2006

Another thing, is he using any after-run oil? Just curious.

  Bob R.

vicenterc at comcast.net wrote:
    Looks like you have done everything.  However, I will be suspicious that something in the fuel is messing up the plugs.  Base on your description the engine runs OK for the day using the Morgan 20% fuel.  I wonder if you could try another fuel for the whole flying section and check next day.  It could be a bad batch of fuel.  Just an idea.

  Question:  Are you both using same fuel?

  Good luck at the Nats.

  Vicente Bortone