[NSRCA-discussion] Ideas?

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Fri Jul 14 08:08:33 AKDT 2006

Looks like you have done everything.  However, I will be suspicious that something in the fuel is messing up the plugs.  Base on your description the engine runs OK for the day using the Morgan 20% fuel.  I wonder if you could try another fuel for the whole flying section and check next day.  It could be a bad batch of fuel.  Just an idea.

Question:  Are you both using same fuel?

Good luck at the Nats.

Vicente Bortone

From: Ron Van Putte <vanputte at cox.net>