[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba S9155 Hi Torque servos

Chad Northeast chadnortheast at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 11 06:18:57 AKDT 2006

Peter

One thing I found with the more powerful rudder models was that too large of control arm on the rudder servo made it very difficult to get the right feel.  I run my stuff no where close to 1:1 widths servo to rudder horn, as I have found it far too sensitive and difficult to manage when setup like that.

Chad