[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Snap Definition - take a shot at it?

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Fri Jul 7 11:45:06 AKDT 2006

 We certainly don't want to eliminate the manuever. Aerobatics evolved based on the capabilities of the airplane. Surely if we can fly it ,we can judge it. There is no difference between model and full scale aerodynamics except the speed of the clock.

Rick Allison has a deep understanding and appreciation of our sport. Let's appoint him as a committee of one to this task.                                      Nat