[NSRCA-discussion] klipped to repost.. Snap

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Fri Jul 7 10:05:15 AKDT 2006

I guess it's like the umpires in baseball...listening for the ball to
hit the mitt and the foot to hit the bag when they don't have a clear
view...  Instead they're listening for the twang of release???    I can
only imagine if they're watching Verne fly...it sounds like a teletype
machine with the switches moving in rapid succession maneuver to
maneuver ...VBG :-):-)

-M