[NSRCA-discussion] OTOP?

Tommy Scarmardo tretas513 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 06:52:53 AKDT 2006

I am currently flying one with a YS 1.40 DZ and have a good friend flying one
  with a Hacker electric setup. Both came out light and very straight and have no
  bad flying characteristics. Very easy to build , very good quality , and high level
  of completeness. My only criticism is what Ed said, a sleek design without much
  drag so it doesn't slow down as much as I would like in the down lines but a very
  good bargain especially considering how little work there is to do to get it flying.

  tommy s

twtaylor <twtaylor at ftc-i.net> wrote:
                Anyone flying one?

  Cheers?

  Jeers?

  Price is attractive. Even if it isn’t quite a 2x2

  BVMPROPS is selling them. I talked to David Shulman this AM and he hasn’t flown one yet.