[NSRCA-discussion] JR 10X - Battery Pinout?

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Tue Jul 4 19:57:03 AKDT 2006

I would like to replace the standard JR 10X battery pack with a lipo.
I've checked voltages across the battery's six pins, and I'm seeing more
than just a straight battery voltage out. I supplied ~12VDC to pins 2
and 4 on the transmitter and it booted and beeped, but I'm not confident
enough in this to wire up my lipo and go flying.

Does anyone know the pinout for the six pins between JR 10X battery and
JR 10X transmitter?

-Adam