[NSRCA-discussion] Analog Servo RF Masking and....Thanks!

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Jul 4 14:18:46 AKDT 2006

Do you have access to an oscilloscope?

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

  -----Original Message-----
  From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org]On Behalf Of Scott Pavlock
  Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 5:40 PM
  To: NSRCA Mailing List
  Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Analog Servo RF Masking and....Thanks!

  I've literally tried EVERYTHING possible to isolate the problem. The only
problem I can find is solely in the servos. The battery is bran new
(duralite 2s2p), bran new heavy duty MPI switch. I can reproduce the problem
with the digis with many different switch/battery/regulator set ups. I know
current draw isn't a problem as I've flown this set up for 2 years with no
faults.