[NSRCA-discussion] Analog Servo RF Masking and....Thanks!

Scott Pavlock f3aflyer7 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 13:39:48 AKDT 2006

I've literally tried EVERYTHING possible to isolate the problem. The only
problem I can find is solely in the servos. The battery is bran new
(duralite 2s2p), bran new heavy duty MPI switch. I can reproduce the problem
with the digis with many different switch/battery/regulator set ups. I know
current draw isn't a problem as I've flown this set up for 2 years with no
faults.