[NSRCA-discussion] Snap

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 4 06:18:03 AKDT 2006

>From my point of view:
1. It remains the pilot's responsibility to satisfy the judges.
2. What is and is not a snap is defined by our rules.
3. All airplanes do not snap alike, see #1.
4. "Burying the Snap" by over controlling will eventually put you in a
situation that will score poorly.

IMHO:
Those of us with a chronic problem of over controlling usually wind up
selecting control travel limits based on what it takes to snap and spin.
Those with the gift of fine motor control can get away with more sensitive
controls.

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"My Competition is not my enemy"
http://DixieNC.US