[NSRCA-discussion] PowerPoint Presentations

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 2 07:29:55 AKDT 2006

Good stuff, Don.  These are very helpful for learning a schedule that
you don't fly.

I have a few questions about judging Masters that I recommend should be
answered on the presentation.

404-2:  Does the stall turn itself have to rotate in the upwind direction?
404-7:  There seems to be an option here, but 2of2 has the same name as
1of2, though the Arrestis are different.
404-12:  What is the rule book definition of 'slow?'
404-18:  The rulebook definition/description of a snap?

-Adam