[NSRCA-discussion] Trimming question

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Jan 30 16:27:18 AKST 2006

MessageTom:
 It's buried in my post: "(either way)" - But yeah it apparently is the same
on left or right-side-up knife edge. Something is "symmetrically
screwed-up". Guess that's a good thing in this case.

All:
 I've flown a few Stiks (I haven't flown this particular one yet) and quite
frankly I prefer my Focus or my Groovy or my Shock Flyer or my... I know a
Stik is not the best aerobatic airplane out there - I'm more interested in
what's causing this particular subject to behave so badly. I really
appreciate everyone's input so far. I'll let you guys know how this turns
out - should be interesting to say the least.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com