[NSRCA-discussion] AAA NimH batterys

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Sat Jan 28 14:12:11 AKST 2006

Hi Gang,
Don't equate the typical NimH with horrible cell resistance to the good ones with low resistance. They really are different animals. Look at the "H" series on the SR site, then compare cell resistances. In most cases, you can't even find the numbers, on most cells you buy, because they are so horrible. Don't throw the baby out with the bath-water.
Low resistance NimH cells are, no doubt, available from elsewhere, too. I'd check NoBS batteries first.
Dean