[NSRCA-discussion] AAA NimH batterys

Joe Dunnaway dunnaway at geopath.com
Thu Jan 26 19:42:31 AKST 2006

Hi Ed,
  I've tried the AAA NimH batteries for some of my slope soaring stuff...  I
found that while the mah rating seems ok, the current draw from more that 3
servos will pull the voltage levels down so far that the receiver would quit
working (4 Cell Pack).  I've had no problem with AA cells but I wouldn't try
AAA cells on anything but a foamy.

Joe