[NSRCA-discussion] Toyota

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 15:48:08 AKST 2006

Larry, it sounds like you should have been indoctrinated in TPS by now. IMO
it's arguably the best system out there to mass manufacture these types of
goods. I've owned Toyotas for many years and they are without doubt the most
reliable cars I have owned. Their reputation and their long term reliability
performance is very well earned and where every other maker wants to  be.

My Dodge Special Anniversary Edition Grand Caravan is also an excellent
vehicle so far (3 years) but it is for sale if anyone is interested. I want to
standardize on Toys

MattK

In a message dated 1/25/2006 1:06:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,