[NSRCA-discussion] Toyota

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 08:55:00 AKST 2006

 I'm with you Dean. I prefer Fords. I have had better luck with my US cars than my 91 Toyota Previa, and 2 Honda's. I now have a 2003 Windstar that I love and a 97 Taurus that has been extremly reliable. One other factor is pricing with all the incentives I bought a pretty well equiped Windstar for $21,500 in 2003. That is money that equates to a real savings over the Honda or the Toyota which sell at a premium price. I for one can't justify the price difference. I hope people keep hating American cars so I can continue to get them cheap. Thanks to all who are helping me out. Mike

Dean Pappas <d.pappas at kodeos.com> wrote:      You know, it's a terrible shame that after taking a deserved heck of a beating for truly poor reliability/design back in the seventies,
  Detroit has honest-to-for-really turned their act around ... and they don't get credit for it!
  My Grand Caravan with the Stow n'Go seats is a marvellously practical vehicle.

  Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications
111 Corporate Blvd.