[NSRCA-discussion] Airplane van

Dave Michael davidmichael1 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 25 02:04:16 AKST 2006

BlankI had to replace our Grand Caravan the summer before last.  Like yourself I had been buying American (other vehicle was a Jeep) but finally bought Toyota- the Caravan was a great vehicle, but we were scared off by the high rate of transmittion failure on the Chysler product (even though we got 200K on ours before we got rid of it) and attracted by the high resale value of the Toyota.

To be honest, I can't say that I am more happy with the Sienna- the Caravan was awesome- and the Caravan has stow away seats in both rows- that's really nice (Toyota is only back seat stow away).  If you want to stay American, you won't do better than the Grand Caravan.

Dave