[NSRCA-discussion] Airplane van

rick wallace rickwallace45 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 20:58:55 AKST 2006

Ed  -
It gets confusing... Toyota's web page says the Sienna is manufactured (ok,
assembled) in Kentucky - and I know someone who can give some suggestions
about setting one up for Pattern *and* people...

W/ the seats out or folded flat it'll hold 6-7 sheets of 48 paneling or
plywood flat on the floor...

or 4x pattern planes, two people and their support stuff for a week @ the
Nats.

28 MPG between NJ and Muncie (for example) .

My '04 Sienna has been dead solid reliable and good demonstrated dealer
service / maint over 73000 miles since June '03.

one guy's $.02...

  _____