[NSRCA-discussion] 50 Size SYNERGY

Chuck Hochhalter chochhalter at direcway.com
Tue Jan 24 15:29:44 AKST 2006

Bill, I think your best choice will be to follow the trimming chart
found at Bob Pastorellos website.  It will walk you through the steps
most pilots in pattern follow to get the plane to behave like they want.

Good luck

Chuck Hochhalter

Here is the link:     http://www.rcaerobats.net/trim_chart.htm

Good luck