[NSRCA-discussion] Scheduled Contests

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 17 12:21:51 AKST 2006

I spent the better part of an hour putting that info (D7) into the database yesterday.  :)  We still have a several contests to finalize for 2006 but the confirmed one's are in.  Since we have contests 11 months of the year the info has to be in early - the 1st contest is 2 weeks from now and the 2nd one is a month from now.