[NSRCA-discussion] Scheduled Contests

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 09:18:31 AKST 2006

Just checking the NSRCA site for contest schedules and man all I got to say
is District 7 has there act together. They have 15 contests already listed
for the year. Other districts should take note. If I  know what the contest
schedule for my district and the adjacent district is I can get a good feel
for which contests I am going to be able to attend and maybe even notify a
CD through email that I plan on attending his contest. I'm sure every CD out
there would really like an early head count for planning purposes. Of course
plans can change, but every little bit helps.

JL