[NSRCA-discussion] 3M 170 bearings

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Sun Jan 15 06:57:02 AKST 2006

Upon reciept from the retailer, I replaced the bearings in my Castle
Creations 45 with SS bearings before ever plugging it in and am
experiencing the same results.
Oh,............ don't waste your time with Boca, they don't stock the
appropriate sizes.

Has anyone considered what we might be doing to some newbie electric junkie
with all this banter. Shame on us!