[NSRCA-discussion] Electric Power Consumption

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Jan 12 19:52:48 AKST 2006

Holy cr*#. For that price, I hope the "combo" includes some KY Jelly! Man,
that's gotta hurt! Sorry, I'm still transitioning to the E-pattern
rationale. Maybe next year when a battery pack costs less than both my OS
160's. As a matter of fact, an 8-9 lb. 90 size pattern plane 'rocks' with an
OS91Fx or the new 120AX AND you'll still have about $1000.00 in your pocket
for fuel. Yeah, maybe next year...
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com