[NSRCA-discussion] Where made?

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Wed Jan 11 01:58:39 AKST 2006

Ditto on Dick Hanson stuff, still flying them myself. However, it appears you will need a full composite ( fuse/wings/stabs such as the Vivat ) plane in our E future where widebody 2M planes weigh under 10lbs w/batteries. Never heard ( I'm sure I will now ) of a 2M widebody glow ship under 10lbs with enough fuel to do the Masters schedule. Maybe the foam/balsa/Monokote flying surfaces will survive for those of us desperately clinging to the building phase of the hobby. I guess the .60 2cycle to 1.20 4cycle jump is going to look like peanuts compared to the electron era pattern is now entering. Wonder how many new recruits we'll get this time ??
Ed M.