[NSRCA-discussion] Where made?

brett terry brett.terry at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:43:29 AKST 2006

I wish the Fitzpatrick Brothers were still making engines, those were
beautiful!

IIRC there was a bit of discussion a year ago regarding Dubb Jett's newer,
large engines being designed for torque applications, like scale aerobatic
and pattern planes.  Check the archives.

Incidentally, I am lucky.  Most of my airplanes over the last 25 years were
built by Dick Hanson.  Talk about quality!