[NSRCA-discussion] Foamy for pattern practice

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 9 11:19:57 AKST 2006

Colin, can you provide a link to information on your motor?

The Kokam 340 cell doesn't put out reasonable voltage at 5A.  You will
see a huge power increase by going with Thunder Power Pro Lite 480 (3s
pack is 34g) (etec also makes a cheaper 450 that is similar in performance).

Kokam 340 performance here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=382174
TP PL 480 performance here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=417099