[NSRCA-discussion] JR Stuff, Where made?

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Mon Jan 9 11:10:59 AKST 2006

Welcome to the world of "how cheap it can be made" syndrome. I bought my
son's LCD 23" TV's for Xmas, made overseas. Both went back to Wally World
yesterday as both are defective. Of course Wally World didn't have any to
replace them, so I got a refund. No matter where I went, nobody had 2 of any
one model so I had to purchase 1 LCD TV and order the 2nd from Circuit City.
The new TV's I bought are a different brand than the originals I bought and,
of course they are made overseas. Anyone that thinks we are getting superior
products at a better quality in this new world order is sadly mistaken. It's
all about the $$$, if it's cheaper it must be a better deal.
I'll keep my made in Japan Futaba equipment and continue to buy GM cars and
Harley motorcycles as long as I can, until this current business mindset
runs every decent business into the ground.
Those pictures you see on CNN of the "3rd world countries", get used to them
as they very well could become your children's neighborhoods.
Ed M.