[NSRCA-discussion] JR Stuff, Where made?

Zoro1024 at aol.com Zoro1024 at aol.com
Mon Jan 9 10:46:47 AKST 2006

I just got off the phone with a Tech. at Horizon, I had an issue with some
537 digitals, and he told me all JR servos are made at the same factory in
Malaysia, Yipee cause one of mine quit on the third flight and the one I
replaced it with would only travel in one direction.  I even asked him if  8231's are
made at the same facility and he went and asked someone else and came  back
and repeated that they were all being made in the same place.  Bah  Humbug!

Mike H..