[NSRCA-discussion] Re: redistricting

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Fri Jan 6 09:13:22 AKST 2006

Joe,
Thanks for inquiring. Since 9/11 my financial resources took a tremendous hit (
heard a congressman last nite on TV that informed me that I'm living below the
poverty level), so I try to save up so that I can make it to the Nat's. That way
I can get to see  EVERYBODY !   Not really a sob story, just the reality of
things. Maybe I'm being tested a little, which is O.K.
Georgie