[NSRCA-discussion] Correct Masters schedule, which one???

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Thu Jan 5 17:17:23 AKST 2006

I went to the NSRCA website to download the current Masters schedule. Seems there are three DIFFERENT schedules online there.

  Goto the page
http://www.nsrca.org/scoresheetsA.htm

  From there, if I download the scoresheets, I get the 2005-6 schedule, with the reverse avalanche.
  http://www.nsrca.org/competition/scoresheets/AMAScoreSheets.PDF

  If I click on the Aresti pattern, I get the 2007-2008 schedule.
  http://www.nsrca.org/competition/scoresheets/aresti/Masters%20M-07%20Aresti.pdf

  If I use the link on the left side of the home page to goto the 2005-2006 schedule, I get yet another masters schedule.
http://www.nsrca.org/scheduleA.htm

  What gives? I assume the scoresheets are correct. At least that is what I have been practicing.

  Bob R.