[NSRCA-discussion] Re: redistricting

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Jan 5 09:41:52 AKST 2006

Well,...... everybody,
I'm very gratified for all the responces to the redistricting thread.
I think that I probably have a far too narrow perspective regarding the overall
picture, however the original intent was to generate discussion and I'm happy
for that.
Many points were really of significant merit both for and against and I suspect
that there is no real solution to the problem or at least not one that would be
acceptable to everyone.
Funny, .......the last one who I thought would agree with the concept was Van
Putte and I was somewhat thrilled that he really had full grasp of the
interpretive intent, wow.......and for everyone's efforts to share their
viewpoints, my thanks!
G.